- Video Tutorials
A blog-system for Joomla 2.5+ that aims to be user-friendly and quick to use, while upholding all the features you could want out of a personal blog. A budget alternative to other commercial blogs but with a little bit more. Once purchased you can install on as many sites as you own.
- RSS feeds
- Comment system - approval, email notification and captcha. (Facebook comments available)
- Blog tags
- Search engine friendly - URLs, Meta data and HTML.
- A universal template to suit most website designs
- Team-blogging - JaggyBlog hooks into the ACL settings in Joomla's Category Manager to allow users to have their own blogging area.
By purchasing JaggyBlog you will be given access to these features for a year:
- Access to download updates.
- Access to technical support and bug fixes concerning JaggyBlog.
- Permission to modify the code.
- After the year period ends, you can still use JaggyBlog, but you will no longer have access to updates or support.
- Blog Categories - A module that displays the blog categories used in JaggyBlog.
- Blog Tags - A module that displays the blog tags created.
- Latest Blog Posts - A module that displays the latest posts made, with their title and an optional snippet of text.
- Most Popular Blog Posts - A module that displays a list of the most popular posts.
- Latest Comments - A module that displays the latest comments made.
- Archive List - A module that lists out blog posts by their date, similarly to Wordpress.
- AceSEF - Use AceSEF to increase JaggyBlogs SEF URL functionality.
- JComments - Use the JComments component on JaggyBlog posts. *
- JoomSEF - Use Artio JoomSEF to increase JaggyBlogs SEF URL functionality.
- Search - Allow visitors to use Joomla's search to find JaggyBlog posts.
- Social Share Buttons - Embed social share buttons into posts, such as Facebook Like and Tweet Me.
- sh404SEF - Use sh404SEF to increase JaggyBlogs SEF URL functionality. *
Jaggyblog for Joomla 1.5
- 1.5 Extensions - Jaggyblog for Joomla 1.5 is no longer available but the free extensions for it are still available for existing 1.5 customers.
* - requires manual installation. Follow readme.txt in zip file.
To view JaggyBlog in action, visit the Blog section of this website.
How To Install & Setup JaggyBlog
Team-blogging in JaggyBlog